What do we do against termites?
We inspect your property to define if we are actually dealing with termites and what kind of termites.In Bali, the most common species are subterranean termites .We make an extermination plan that consists of at least one of the following methods :
Termite Baiting System
Chemical Barrier system method- Treatment for soil
Treatment for wooden ceilings
We will make inspection visits on a regular base to check if the colony is decreasing or exterminated, depending on the method that is used on your property
Termite Detection using Termatrac T3i
This unique termite detection radar sends out radar through most common wall materials that locates and tracks the presence of termites, without the need for tapping or drilling holes in the walls for easy and accurate treatment.
- Detects movement in or behind most surfaces
- Can be used to detect termites in hard to reach places
- Reads movement on a PDA upto 20 yards away from the source
- Allows for precise treatment
- Eliminates the need for post inspection repairs
- More environmentally friendly as less chemicals need to be used.
Why do you have termites?
For a reason that can be guessed, termites are often called the “silent destroyer”. They are an expert in hiding and thriving in your home or yard without any immediate signs of damage. All termites consume cellulose-based plant materials. All homes, regardless of their construction type, can provide cellulose food for termite infestation.
Termites are detritus feeders. They feed on dead plants and trees as well as dead parts of living trees, including wood and wood in the soil. A termite’s mouth is capable of tearing pieces of woody material. This ability is what causes concern in human dwellings: while termite workers only measure approximately 1 cm to a few millimetres in length, their feeding habits are capable of causing costly damage to property. House foundations, furniture, shelves and even books are all possible feeding sites for termites.
Subterranean termite homes in Bali are usually formed in soil. Within these mounds, termites build elaborate tunnel systems and mud tunnels through which they access above-ground food sources. Dry wood termites live within the wood they consume and they often infest walls and furniture.
When a colony has matured, winged, swarming termites can be seen around windows and doors. Winged termites are highly attracted to sources of light and are most active in springtime. After mating, these termites locate a new breeding site and create another colony, spreading infestations throughout multiple locations in the case of dry wood termites.
Explanation of our treatment methods
Termite Baiting System (TBS)
This method is using the method of feeding. We can place two kinds of feeding stations; a station above or a station into the ground. The stations above the ground are installed directly on the building that was attacked. (Only installed if there is already an active termite attack.)
The Bait stations that are planted into the ground around the building every ± 5-8 m. Wood bait stations containing bait to lure the termites who are looking for food.
We check the in-ground station every 2 weeks. If we find any active termites feed on wood, the wood bait is replaced with new bait. Monitoring is also done on above-ground station to ascertain whether the bait has been consumed and the amount of feed is sufficient until the next monitoring. At the time of monitoring, also conducted inspections on the area around the station and other critical areas to determine the existence of a new termite infestations. The whole colony is usually exterminated in 3-6 months.
The advantage of this TBS method is;
- Termite Baiting System will not interfere with or alter the structure of an occupied building. With this system does not need to do the drilling on the interior or exterior
- Termite Baiting System is not only fortify the buildings from termite attack, but to destroy the termite colony
- Can provide protection from termite attack as long as possible
- This system is very suitable for highrise building
Chemical Barrier System Method
Is a technical treatment by a hi-pressure injection of termiticide concentrate into the soil that is directly related to the building with the purpose of protecting the building structure and contents of the termites attack the soil/ wood.
Treatment for Soil
Drilling (5 mm) on the left and right sides of the foundation (the walls) with a distance of 10-15 cm from the edge of the wall and the distance between holes 50 cm (or follow the seam of a floor) with a depth of 20 cm (up to penetrate the soil). We inject the hole with termiticide solution by using high pressure sprayer machine tools. After the treatment we close the holes properly.
Treatment for Wooden Ceilings
Spraying anti-termites for subterranean termites infected area or suspected area.
Warranty and regular inspection
We provide a 3 year warranty, which means one times a year inspection from our professional service staff. Service calls for suspected termite infestations in treated areas and if termites are found in or on the covered structure of the treated areas. The warranty will be void if renovation or construction work will be done after the anti-termite treatment
Why PEST TERMINATOR* :
- Most asian city buildings currently infested by vicious termite Coptotermes Sp, which works tremendously quick, vertical and can penetrate concrete. This type of termite can only be eliminated with barrier system
- The only system which effective in post-construction building.
- As proverb said that preventing was better than curing, so its better to prevent termite infestation before it damage your building. We can directly start protecting your building after the construction phase is finished
- We prioritize work method strategy, using safe material for soil, water, air and building occupants. This method based upon condition where 80% city pest are inside the building and mostly are closed and using air-conditioner.