Tomcat Insect Controllers Bali
How about tomcat?
- The Tomcat genus Paederus belongs to the family Staphylinidae, which is composed of rove beetles.
- There are around 600 species of Paederus worldwide, with almost 100 species in Africa alone.
- Some Paederus species produce a toxic compound called pederin, which can cause skin irritation and painful blisters if it comes in contact with the skin.
- Paederus beetles are often found in agricultural areas and thrive in warm climates.
- Despite their irritating effects, Paederus beetles are sometimes used in traditional medicine to treat skin diseases. However, their toxic properties make them potentially dangerous and should only be used under the guidance of a trained medical practitioner.
Don’t touch Tomcats
you need to know how can this tomcat be harmful to humans, this is because the poison that arises from its body called pederin which is in its body fluids, this will react when the body of the tomcat is accidentally hit or squashed until the liquid comes out and hits the skin.